I have been busy making French flower buckets/pails for the past few days. I have photographed them against a photo I found on the internet of a real Paris flower shop. It is sort of scary to see mine against the real thing.
I used a miniature pot of daffodils, you have seen here before so you could better understand the scale. If these buckets were 1: 1 scale they would be 13 inch's tall. So I am calling this first group size 13. They were made in the same way the watering cans were.
My weather plays a big part in how the faux galvanized finish comes out on these pieces. It has been very humid here since May, so there isn't much choice in when I can put the finish on them. Better fall weather coming, so I am going to take this finish off and re-do it again soon. But for now... Here they are.