Friday, August 6, 2010

I got mail! Lots and lots of Mail!





I am so thrilled to say... I have received one of Linda's gorgeous rugs and some of her fantastic mail!

Ever since the first time I saw the rugs in Une Petite Folie I have coveted and drooled over them. She has made me one that is perfect with the wall paper I chose to go in the master bedroom of my house. OMG!

Then when she posted pictures of the mail she made I was definitely pea green and close to slobbering on myself!!! There is something about those tiny little letters and post cards that I find totally irresistible. Some of the mail has been opened and has a letter half way out of it. She also made un-opened pieces and sent fresh envelopes and stamps. There are lots of post cards with writing on the back of them from France.

Thank you so very much Linda! You really cannot know how much I dearly love it all. I am so excited about having these perfect miniatures. :-)))))

13 comments:

  1. I am thrilled to have made you so happy!!
    You have it all looking so pretty in such a fabulous setting....(you have a wonderful collection of miniatures)
    Enjoy!
    Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Catherine, I completely understand what you mean. I'm also in LOVE with Linda's snail mail. Not to mention her "Petite Maison". You're one lucky gal to receive such lovely things from her. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so lovely!! It must have been great opening this mail!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, yes the mail is lovely, so romantic and I love Linda's rugs too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Margaret,

    Thank you for the word!!! 'Romantic' is just the one that has escaped me. That is exactly what Linda's miniatures are.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lucky you! They are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Catherine, They are wonderful! Linda is the Queen of Romantic settings!! I love the rug's muted colors!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are so lucky to get some wonderful items! Your mini house is coming together nicely!

    ReplyDelete
  9. They are fabulous :) I love that little stool, have you made the cover yourself? It's beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ira,

    Thank you! Yes, i stitched the petit point top for the stool. They are violets.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Linda knows how to pick and choose the recipients of her splendid miniatures ...
    I think you are so lucky :-)
    The carpet and bounce just add a twist to an already perfect setting!
    Mini inspired hugs, Flora

    ReplyDelete
  12. Linda's gorgeous rug and fabulous mail look perfect in their new home!
    Mercedes

    ReplyDelete
  13. La alfombra es una maravilla y el correo me encanta, enhorabuena por haber conseguido esos tesoros!!
    besitos ascension

    ReplyDelete